Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Princess and Princey...

Do you see my sweet Princey? Tilt your head...there! His sweet sister has deemed to share some new treasures with him...awww!
She informed me that she was a very "sewious" princess. I think she was getting sleepy! AND...she was irritated that she couldn't find her long princess dress. Dear, dear...
Here's the face I got when I asked for a BIG smile! Lovely! I just love the little dramatic hand, clasped to the chest! *Sigh!*
We are blessed to have great friends...who ask if we want all their awesome play stuffs and games when they "graduate" to bigger kid things. I'm probably a total nerd in this area...but I LOVE "inheriting" things. It's sooooo fun! It's like Christmas early!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Ha, very very cute pics. Your kids are adorable. :~D