Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Faves---Momma Sings...

I'm one of the queens of invented, zany words and songs. So, I was thrilled when I saw Missy's Friday Fave for today. I sang all sorts of songs...even one about nursing to a Beatles' tune...er, for another day. Hey, don't give me that look...I was on strong drugs after my C-section, okay!! I sang a lot of funny worded MomE songs. My Mom and I joke that we know a song for just about everything...which is sort of freaky...and not necessarily always appropriate...snort, hehehe! I decided to really embarrass myself with, what I think is my first vlog! Ooooo! Yes, this is my crazy MomE self...singing to my little butterball Wells'...ahhhh! It has a rather military march sound to it...don'tcha think?

1 comment:

Kristina said...

very cute, I love how he has offered himself as the butterball for the year